Slider

Five For Friday: Dad Edition

Friday, February 13, 2015






One afternoon at the end of December, when I'd had a client over for a session, but not yet taken down the backdrop, I grabbed Joe and asked him to let me take some quick photos of him with the kids. He's not in many photos recently because of Daylight Savings and his work hours, and, well, the squirminess of his kids.... So it was a good spontaneous move on my part to make this happen. And, I mean, look at him... Look at him loving them. And them loving him. This is my little heaven right here. This home, these faces, these moments... 

I love Joe as a dad. 


A reminder that if you, the reader, want to post a "Five For Friday" yourself, I'd love to add your link here. You could do five images on Instagram or Facebook, too, if you're not blogging much these days. And it doesn't have to be photos! You could do a Five For Friday list, and just write a few things. Let me know in the comments if you do play along, and if you have a link for me to add here. Because I love seeing what YOU'RE up to, too!

1 comment:

  1. these are great photos - Lucy with her butterfly wings and blue Santa hat!. The one with both boys - Noah and Joe looking so marvelous and Quinn being Quinn

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan