Slider

St. Louis Newborn Photographer: Miss Claire D.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Goal: To blog my clients' sessions more consistently again. No more excuses. 
Goal: To go easy on myself when I don't manage it as often as I like. 

Truth: I adore my job. The sweetest little babies, all mine for 3 hours, sleepy and tiny and perfect. 
Truth: Even though they take the most time and work, newborn sessions remain my favorite. 
*
This little one: Miss Claire Delaney, a peanut, and so dear. Sweet dreams, sweet girl! 












3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby - and I love her name. Excellent work, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things I love about this session: I absolutely love the yawn..., I love how she is keeping that hat on her head, and I love, Love, LOVE that the dad is in these photos!

    Emily you do amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are fantastic. I love the ones in the yarn basket with that flower headband. And the new mama looks so relaxed and in love with her little bundle. Love!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan