Slider

I REALLY like my job this year. Weird.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i mean, it is still work, so it's not PERFECT, but it is pretty cool. THe kids make me laugh, mostly, and I can usually keep things manageable in the paper-load department.

So, all that crabbiness/stress from last week has faded, and now I am just feeling excited for fall, in love with joe, and basically at peace with life.

Here are some random pictures. Because you all like the pictures best, anyhow.

[my dining room, getting decorated for joe's birthday party]

[mom, dad, and kid sis kirsti, last visit to our place in Sept.]

[our Limoges porcelain, shipped from France, where we bought it for a LITTLE less than it costs here. Pretty, eh?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan