Slider

Baby X Grows: From the Vaults {St. Louis Baby Photographer}

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Continued from yesterday, here are some of my favorite images from Baby X's 4 month mini-session and 8-month mini-session. 
I truly LOVE having Baby's First Year clients--- I get to see these little ones grow, and I get to connect with them throughout their whole first year. This little charmer is just over 8 months old now, and he is simply handsome. Look at the sparkle in his eyes! 

{Four Months Old}
 





{Eight Months Old}







*

I never grow tired of seeing the many faces one little baby can make, and I ALWAYS feel a rush of joy when I get them to relax and to be themselves in front of my big scary camera. I truly feel blessed to have the job I do--- preserving moments of some marvelous people's lives in images they will cherish for always. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan