Slider

rainy days and mondays always get me down...

Monday, October 16, 2006


glum, overcast, depressing day... after a forced-but-lovely-and-relaxing four-day weekend, it was torture to make myself get up and go back to school... ugh. and it was soggy and chilly ally day, adding to my mild despair.
*sigh*


But.... rainy days make for GORGEOUS fall leaf pictures... so when i got home from school, I put on some baggy old clothes, one of joe's hats, and went out into a very drippy rain and got soaked while i snapped these pictures. I especially got wet on my butt, since I was bending halfway to take the pictures so the camera would stay as dry as possible. Funny sight, i'm sure.

So.

Day ended up okay, after a lovely nap, a dramatic haircut (pictures to come), and some downtime at home, safe from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan