Slider

Now We Are Six: Larkin Clementine

Tuesday, August 30, 2022








 

 Now We Are Six
 
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five, 
I was just alive.
But now I am Six, 
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now 
for ever and ever. 
 
A.A. Milne
 
*
 
My baby, as clever as clever, is blossoming into a big kid, and it's amazing to watch. Of course there is a tender spot in my heart right now remembering all the baby magic, all the toddler shenanigans, every incredible, darling, sweet piece of her from her birth day til today....

But it's worth that natsukashii to keep having the gift of watching her grow day after day. It's worth the missing of the younger years to get to have the older years with her. 

Larkin is magic. Always has been. Always will be. And my life is richer because she is my daughter. 

Have a BEAUTIFUL 6th year, my love!

*
 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan