Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, October 25

For Danielle:

So, let me just show you the good stuff first:




...And then tell you the bad news-- The book will be at least another week, due to technical difficulties. It has really been quite frustrating, but I'll spare your the swear words and grumpiness I have been muttering at my computer. For now, enjoy the BEAUTIFUL photos of you, since you are a knockout!!!

Hope u still like me a little.

(p.s. other readers: I learned a trick for making my photos HUUUUUGGGGE. Is it effective?)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Mrs. S you rock! You made my senior pictures such a great experiance and im so glad you took them. And of course i still like you! you're the best! <3 Dan P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make them so big, Share the secret :) Hope you are feeling better sweetie, see you soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! What is your trick???
    Great great photos. What amazing color. Man I miss you! CAn we fly you up here to take pics when our baby is born? Oh wait... you'll be a little busy I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a CUTE girl!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her eyes in the first picture! Wonderful Wonderful

    Yes.... how do you make the pictures so large?

    ReplyDelete